It will be completed as the project will be going by:
Ten years ago:
- the Traumatism: the most traumatizing tragedy mankind has ever experienced. A huge solar storm has almost destroyed the world. No one were prepared to handle it so there was panic and confusion everywhere. However, being more or less aware that it could happen politics have built barren nuclear shelters. But this wasn't enough to welcome every human being. Most people had to left behind all they love and have to run away aboard submarines across seas on the way to Society.
- the Evacuation: the government's program for humanity's survival. Women and children were the first ones to be driven to the submarines while men were not allowed asked for help to manage properly and fastly the program. Since then it's the main reason why families are still scattered all around.
-the Arrival:after a three days travel submarines arrived to Society already set for a proper living with small, quite well equiped residentials buildings. Assets composed of an ID card, a bunch of Amnesia cells and food were given to each passenger.
A few people sensed the upcoming danger of such a system where the governement has free control over people to rebuild the social system by overusing his authority.
Since then they hide in the shadows, calling themselves the Lonesome group.
July 15th, 2050:
- The story begins during summer time in Society who has became a peaceful and pleasant city. No one could expect what is going to happen next, how the system will turn out.
- It's not the best day for Sam Suung: she is dismissed from her position as a daily journalist and realizes her boss had planned it for a long time, willing to hire Maa Kintoche a famous journalist and would be Official who should be more reliable according to him. Even though it's the first time they met, Sam Sunng and Maa Kintoche feel like they had already met each other in the past. This fateful day ends with the arrival of Sempai who is about to reveal the truth to Sam Suung about her previous life.
- Things are getting complicated when Sempaï is arrested suspected of having stolen the "Shovel of Death" a mysterious weapon which holds a terrible secret. Sam Suung and Nokira manage to save him and meet Moto Rorola a famous healer who used to be a Lonesome activist.